Education is the back bone of an individual, family, society, nation and entire human civilization. It transforms a human figure into a complete humane personality. Since, 1965, Sakaldiha Post Graguate College, Sakaldiha, Deoria (U.P.), is dedicated to serve rural India with all its resources. It will keep itself always updating and upgrading to perform its pious duty with complete responsibility as per need and change in due course of time. The college is dedicated to higher ends of society and nation via catering quality education to its students; under the auspicious aspirations of its revered founders and visionaries Late Pt. Ram Kawal Pandey (Our Mahamana) and Late Thakur Raghuraj Pratap Singh.
The college will collaborate with Indian and foreign academicians and academic organizations for the best and noble ends of education, research and service to society, nation and civilization; keeping in view national and social interests, because:-
Our temporal body has two stops, birth and death;
But, true education gives us eternity, with its deep depth.
Emancipation and empowerment of rural Indian students, via quality education and holistic personality development and helping them to become a responsible and self-reliant citizen of the New India.
Beget eternity through service and truth.
The College is committed to persistent pursuit of excellence, in academic, research, sports and social welfare sectors through proper guidance to students. It will pay attention on:
- Promoting national and cosmic integrity.
- Promoting creative competition.
- Giving importance to our rich cultural heritage and try to enrich it.
- Helping and inspiring students’ skill and personality development.
- Emphasis on knowledge and subject development.
- Providing proper and foresighted guidance and counseling.
- Promoting environmental sensation and cleanliness.
College adopts the fundamental duties directed by constitution of India, article 51 for its teachers, employees and students. According to that, “it shall be the duty of every teacher, employees and students of institution —
- To abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals and institutions, the National Flag and the National Anthem;
- To cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired our national struggle for freedom;
- To uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India;
- To defend the country and render national service when called upon to do so;
- To promote harmony and the spirit of common brotherhood amongst all the people of India transcending religious, linguistic and regional or sectional diversities; to renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women;
- To value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture;
- To protect and improve the natural environment including forests, lakes, rivers, wildlife and to have compassion for living creatures;
- To develop the scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform;
- To safeguard public property and to abjure violence;
- To strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity, so that the nation constantly rises to higher levels of endeavour and achievement;
- Who is a parent or guardian, to provide opportunities for education to his child, or as the case may be, ward between the age of six to fourteen years.”