Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) Committee
Name of Member
डॉ० उषा श्रीवास्तव
Objective of IQAC (as per NAAC guidelines)
The primary aim and objective of IQAC is
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Functions (as per NAAC guidelines)
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- Arrangement for feedback response from student, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education;
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshop, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices;
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality;
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution;
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
- To prepare Annual Report of the Institution.
- To prepare strategic plan and deployment documents.
- To organize special programmers for advance learners and slow learners.
- To make of forts for grants for research / projects and to organize seminar / symposia / conference etc. from government and non government sources.
Role of IQAC
- To find out the possibilities of linkages for faculty exchange, student exchange, research etc. with National/ International institutions.
- To sign memorandum of understanding (MOU) with national and international importance institutions.
- To develop and maintain transparent mechanisms for timely redressed of students/parents/alumnai grievances.
- To organize professional development / administrative training programmes for teaching and non-teaching staff.
- To ensure to attend the professional development programmes by teaching and non-teaching staff.
- To conduct internal and external financial audits.